Sergeant’s GOLD® Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Cats and Kittens
Looking for a fragrance-free, effective flea and tick topical for your cat or kitten? Get 5-way protection that lasts up to 30 days.
- Kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae
- Repels mosquitoes
- Controls reinfestation for up to 30 days
- For cats 6 lbs. and over, and 12 weeks or older
- Starts working on contact
- The package contains a 3-month supply
Sergeant’s®: Affordable Pet Care for Over 150 Years
For use on cats and kittens 12 weeks of age and older and based on weight range shown on product label.
*Do not use on animals other than as shown on product package*
Read the entire label carefully before using any product on your cat. For additional help or more information, our social care team is available to answer your questions Mon-Friday, 8am to 4pm CST. Or you can call us at 1-800-224-7387.
If you’ve purchased Sergeant’s Gold® for Cats 3-5 lbs.:
Do not administer Sergeant’s® for Cats to cats weighing less than 3lbs. or under 12 weeks of age. Make sure you read the label instructions under “Directions for Use” before applying Sergeant’s®.
If you’ve purchased Sergeant’s Gold® for Cats 6+ lbs.:
Do not administer Sergeant’s® for Cats to cats weighing less than 6lbs. or under 12 weeks of age. Make sure you read the label instructions under “Directions for Use” before applying Sergeant’s®.
How to Open:
How to Apply:
Hazards to Humans:
• CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Repeated exposure to etofenprox can cause skin irritation.
Hazards to Domestic Animals:
• FOR EXTERNAL USE ON CATS ONLY: Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product on cats. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Do not treat your cat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Overdosing your cat can result in serious illness and even death. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing cats. Consult a veterinarian before using on cats with known organ dysfunction.
Physical or Chemical Hazards:
• Combustible. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
If in eyes:
• Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, and then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-781-4738 for emergency medical treatment information.
Storage/Disposal of product
We recommend storing the product in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Do not refrigerate or store in direct sunlight.
If partly filled, contact your local waste agency for disposal instructions. Never placed unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. If empty, place in trash or offer recycling if available.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the benefits of using this product?
How long will it take for this product to begin to work?The product should begin to kill fleas within 24-48 hours but may take up to 72 hours to reach its full effectiveness.
What is the difference between this product and oral flea products?
This product is applied to your pet topically and kills fleas through contact with the product on your pet’s skin, so fleas don’t have to bite to die. With oral flea medications, fleas must bite your furry family member and be exposed to the medication in the pet before the fleas are killed.
How do these products spread over a pet’s body? How long does this take?
This product is topical only and is dispersed over your furry family member’s body by the natural oils on their skin and attaches to the hair follicle. This process can take up to 24 hours.
How does this product work?
This product combines two active ingredients:
• Etofenprox is a synthetic pyrethroid-like substance that attacks flea and ticks’ nervous systems-paralyzing and killing them