Sergeant’s GOLD® Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs
Looking for an effective and affordable way to protect your dog from fleas and ticks for up to 30 days? This easy-to-use spray bottle kills fleas and ticks and prevents reinfestation for up to 30 days.
- Kills adult fleas and ticks
- Prevents reinfestation for up to 30 days
- The water-based formula starts working on contact
- Easy to use 8 oz. trigger spray bottle
Sergeant’s®: Affordable Pet Care for Over 150 Years
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Read the entire label carefully before using any product on your dog. For additional help or more information, our social care team is available to answer your questions Mon-Friday, 8am to 4pm CST. Or you can call us at 1-800-224-7387.
FOR USE ON DOGS AND PUPPIES (over 12 weeks of age) TO KILL FLEAS AND TICKS:
1. Hold the container upright.
2. Spray at a distance of 8 to 12 inches. Spray over entire haircoat making sure the coat is thoroughly wetted to the skin. As you spray, fluff the hair so the spray will penetrate the skin. Make sure spray wets ticks thoroughly. Spray against the lay of the hair, roughing the hair on long-haired dogs.
Weight of the dog, length of hair, and density of coat will determine the amount of spray to be applied to wet the skin. This 8 oz. bottle should be sufficient for two applications to an average 20-25 lbs.
Do not spray into eyes, face, or genitalia. When applied at the label dose rate, the dog should not be retreated more frequently than once every 14 days. Lighter applications will reduce the period of effectiveness, may result in earlier reinfestation and may require more frequent treatment.
For best results in controlling ticks, spray directly on the tick. Allow dog to air dry or blow dry. Do not towel dry. This product is formulated to leave the hair coat soft and manageable for grooming. Do not reapply more often than once every 14 days.