Sergeant’s® Fur So Fresh® Whiff Odor Shampoo for Stinky Dogs, Fresh & Fruity Scent
Help get rid of the worst odors, including skunk, and leave your dog smelling like pears, citrus, and peach in one easy to rinse dog shampoo.
- Whiff contains extreme odor control (EOC) and eliminates terrible odors in one bath
- Prevents dryness and adds body to your dog’s coat
- Save money on grooming bills with this 18oz bottle
- For dogs 12 weeks and older
- Fresh & Fruity scent
Sergeant’s®: Affordable Pet Care for Over 150 Years
Read the entire label carefully before using any product on your dog. For additional help or more information, our social care team is available to answer your questions Mon-Friday, 8am to 4pm CST. Or you can call us at 1-800-224-7387.
How to Apply:
1. Shake well before using.
2. Next pour Sergeant’s® Fur So Fresh® Shampoo into the cup of your hand.
3. Starting at the head and working towards your dog’s back, work up a lather being sure that the lather is worked thoroughly into your dog’s coat down to the skin. Avoid contact with your dog’s eyes.
4. Leave the shampoo on your dog for 5 minutes.
5. After 5 minutes, rinse the shampoo off thoroughly, patting your dog dry.
6. Do not reapply the shampoo for one day.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How often can I use this product?
This shampoo is gentle enough to use as often as necessary.
What problem will this shampoo help?
This is a soap-free formula that is hypo-allergenic, pH-balanced and non-steroidal. The shampoo adds natural moisture and sheen to your pet’s coat while it cleans and deodorizes. It provides a protective barrier to relieve dry, itchy, flaky and sensitive skin, restoring your dog’s coat and skin to an optimum level of vitality.
Are there any warnings on this shampoo?
This product is for external use only. Do not use on severely traumatized or irritated skin.
My dog has allergies. Is this shampoo ok to use for my pet’s skin allergies?
We would recommend checking with your veterinarian prior to using the shampoo.
Can I use this shampoo on my cat?
No, we only recommend using this shampoo on the animal it is labeled for.
Why should I not use human shampoo or soap on my pet?
Your dog and cat’s skin is sensitive and human-grade shampoo, body washes or other soaps contain chemicals that are too harsh for them. When it comes to your pet’s grooming, there is not a one size fits all solution.